Education is a basic human right and to make it a reality, Shilpa foundation has extended its arms to unveil knowledge to the children and communities within our reach.
Children living in poverty are the least likely to attend and complete school and it is important to identify such young brains and nurture them with the best of knowledge, through Shilpa foundation we offer a range of engaging activities for children and to motivate them further, we have planned to set up the following programs in the days to come. We maximize our impact by focusing on long-term problem solving, not just temporary fixes.
Some of the activities that we are involved in are as follows:
1) Guidance and Career programs
2) Student development program
3) Soft skills & Personality development program
4) Career development program
5) Education Support
6) School Development Planning
7) Health and guidance program
8) Promotion of sports
9) Health care services for Students